1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary
development in science and technology and information technology.
6. History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
7. Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th
public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, Right issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE (ITI STANDARD) :
1) Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS
Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle,
Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic ProjectionRecommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal,
Vernier,& Scale of Chords.
Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering
Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
2) Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various
types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations –
Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof
types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f)
Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g)
Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
(h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows &
Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen
post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel
and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
3) Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House–
Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different
types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of
Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines
Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of
Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section,
4) Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting –
Calculation of Areas.
5) Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument –
Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and
Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross
section, Drawing of Contours.