GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
GENERAL ENGLISH AND TELUGU (SSC Standard)
b) Usage and idioms
c) Vocabulary and punctuation
d) Logical re-arrangement of sentences
a) Synonyms & Vocabulary
c) Telugu to English meanings
d) English to Telugu meanings
e) Usage and idiomJUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM COMPUTER ASSISTANT NOTIFICATION Pdf Linkhttps://psc.ap.gov.in/Documents/NotificationDocuments/23_2021.pdf